Re: Arc loop

A cork screw from the end view looks like a loop. From a side view, it looks like a sin wave.

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

A loop is only a loop to a 2 dimensional creature. From another view it may be just the gentlest of curves or even a straight line. With my mirror setup to show the 90 degree view in the same picture, the same spark is unrecognisable unless it has a gap.
http://tesladownunder.com/HVBrokenSparksMirror5.jpg

Peter

Hi,
I remember someone was interested in arcs that make loops...
Here is one...
http://drsstc.com/~piranha/PIRANHA/pictures/ArcLoop.jpg
I can't remember where the original thing was from... But that is certainly a
"loop"!!
Cheers,

Terry