RE: Leader Strike Photo

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai" <marco.denicolai@xxxxxxxxxx>

Terry and Peter,

My compliments for all your work on this high-speed photo stuff. I myself
have been caught by several miserable disasters in the last months (sewer
leaking, sewer clogged, etc.). Those and other reasons have prevented me to
go on with my studies, least but not last a series of policy and management
problems internal to the High Voltage Laboratory. I hope I'll be back on
business in a few weeks.

I'm really interested to see how far you'll get. All my best!

Best Regards