Re: Movie Special Effects

Original poster: "Teslacoil Workshop" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Guys,

The "sparking" effects were done practically with "squibs" or electrically
fired micro-pyrotechnical devices. The "arcing" effects were produced with
software we helped write in the '90's. The digital artists used our Artbeats
DVD's to make the renderings look as real as possible.

You can find our 5 HD DVD set of lightning video at www.artbeats.com We have
some CW tube coil worked filmed at up to 5000 fps for you high speed arc
investigators!

Jeff W. Parisse
www.teslacoil.com

p.s. We just got back from a Honda gig in Agra, India... Details soon!