RE: Egg of Columbus at Australian exhibition

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Peter,

Thanks for letting us know about this and I wonder, if you have a chance, if
you could ask the tour guide or demonstrator details about the power supply
running the egg. Specifics such as the voltage it runs on and any drive
components would be great.

I wish I had had the foresight to have asked these questions when I was at
the museum.

On a related not, I received a letter from Harry Goldman with details and
schematics for his Egg of Columbus and also the Electric Space Craft #40
where a revised article by the same appeared.

I'll post more details from these in a later message.

Thanks again and please take many photos.

Cameron