Spun toroids not available

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx
Hello all,

I no longer can provide the 4" x 13" or the 5" x 16" spun aluminum
toroids.  I don't plan to make any more of them.  I have none in stock.
It's possible that I'll make some 4" x 13" ones at some point in the
future, but these would be by special order with a long wait most likely.
But this is undecided.

I still have some nice 1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroids available with
the spin-polish finish.  I also have a couple of brass spun toroids
of the same size.  Contact me if interested.

Thank you,
John