From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 11:30:12 PM
Subject: Re: MMC Cap .005 uf 40KV

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

I was seeing if there were people on the list who'd like to go in on
a bulk purchase of  Cornell Dublier polypropylene caps.  Dr Resonance
sells them, but I figure people would get them cheaper from the
supplier than him.  I will see if the others are still interested if
you might be.   It's looking like there could be a large number of
caps if the others haven't gotten them yet.
Mike

TV dinner still cooling?
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49979/*http://tv.yahoo.com/>Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.