RE: spark gap construction

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

While you'll find the topic quite often in the archives, I can't recall
a single instance of someone actually having built a magnetically
quenched gap, AND having demonstrated that the presence of the magnets
offered any benefit.  Usually such threads dwelled only on where to buy
very strong magnets.

Gary Lau
MA, USA