From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 7:25 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PHISH] Re: [] Re: 80' - 300' Lightning

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 4/14/07 2:42:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

 >Yes, and Tesla's Colorado Springs coil was 50 something feet in Diameter,
 >well the primary anyways. I wonder why no one else has remade that lab?

ANSWER:  $$$$$$$$$$$$ for a historical reproduction.
Mr.
 >Bill Wysock has made that monster one of his but it's still not as big as
 >Colorado Springs was. I think all of us should get together and build a
 >reproduction of Tesla's lab!

     There's many projects  I'd like to work on, if I could JUST get
everyone else to help pay for them. ;^)))

Matt D.

See what's free at <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>AOL.com.