Re: nst problems

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx MAke sure the 2 transformers are in phase. Put a test spark gap between the HV terminals of the 2 transformers that turn them on. If you get a sparks then they are out of phase. Reverse the wires and try again. If there is NO spark between HV terminals they are in phase when connected in parallel.

Make sure you do not have the 2 metal cases connected together.

Gary Weaver