Re: nst problems

Original poster: Scott Kraus <plymouth_4406@xxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: Jim

Thanks for the great info with my paralleled 9kv 30ma nst's.

I have tried to test them each individually and am getting no sparks.
I took the electronic circuit board out and now have the following conductors.

blue
blue/white
orange
orange/black
yellow
green
black
white

Does anyone have any idea which terminations to make in order to get power?
This is not a gfci transformer but it has auto reset capabilities
that I am bypassing.

Thank You,

Jim

Jim,

The orange and orange/black wires are both connected to the black wire. Connect the blue an blue/white to the green wire that is the case ground. The white wire should be capped off separately. The yellow wire goes to the return and can be ignored. The input bushings are conneted as usual.

Scott

Check out <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->new cars at Yahoo! Autos.