From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: nst problems
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:58:28 -0600

Original poster: Jim <branley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the great info with my paralleled 9kv 30ma nst's.

I have tried to test them each individually and am getting no sparks. I took the electronic circuit board out and now have the following conductors.

blue
blue/white
orange
orange/black
yellow
green
black
white

Does anyone have any idea which terminations to make in order to get power?
This is not a gfci transformer but it has auto reset capabilities that I am bypassing.

Thank You,

Jim

Mortgage refinance is Hot. *Terms. Get a 5.375%* fix rate. Check savings https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2bbb&disc=y&vers=925&s=4056&p=5117