From: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 2.29AM
Subject: coil photography

Original poster: "Scott Bogard" <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings all,
I am having trouble getting good pictures of my Tesla coil in operation. It seems the cameras I have available, do not have a very adjustable exposure time (and I don't have any clue how to take a double exposure, without using conventional film, which is useless to me as I don't have a scanner, so I cannot put my pictures on the computer). I can get "decent" videos, but still shots captured from them generally only show the arcs, and not the coil (which gives no perspective of actual size), plus the DPI is too low for my taste anyway. Any suggestions would be appreciated (even referrals to the archives would be great, if you could give me a general place to look, they are vast, and I am pressed for time!) Thanks a heap.
Scott Bogard.

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon. <http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglineapril07>http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglineapril07