RE: Transformer solvent soaking questions & safety

Original poster: Nick Andrews <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Matt,

I would put it outside if you have a gas water heater or furnace or dryer in the garage to eliminate any fire hazard. I think you'd be okay with kerosene vs gasoline, but best not to take a chance.

Nick A "You know what I wish? I wish all the scum of the earth had but a single throat, and I had my hands about it." Rorschach, 1975 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759 "Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet." Anonymous "I believe that if you can't find something nice to say about somebody, then you must be talking about Hillary Clinton." Jeff Foxworthy