To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: power supply options

Original poster: "Scott Bogard" <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eric,
How can you use your MOTs after they've started to arc over to their core? Do you put in more insulation somehow? I've just been swapping out the old MOTs with new ones, I didn't know you could fix them. Do I have to remove the filament winding, or just clip it off (like I've been doing).
Thanks a bunch.
Scott Bogard.