Re: high potential energy discharge pulse duty capacitors

Original poster: G Hunter <dogbrain_39560@xxxxxxxxx>

> This winter RRC has been experimenting with HV
> capacitor design and
> fabrication.
>
> RRC will begin manufacturing and distributing high
> potential energy
> discharge pulse capacitors this summer.
>

> Dr. Resonance

Dr. R., all,

I find this subject fascinating in its own right.  Can
anyone provide a link or other resource where I can
learn more about large, HV pulse cap design &
fabrication?  How do Maxwell Labs, and Plastic
Capacitors Inc. do it?  Are these tightly guarded
trade secrets?  I know this sort of thing is out of my
league, but that will not lessen my enjoyment of
studying it.

Cheers,

Greg