From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 3:59 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Looking for an 18KV distribution arrester

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey there, Hal.

These do come up periodically on eBay...<snip>

At some point this summer, I have to drive from
Seattle down to Tucson.  The exact dates haven't been
established yet, but if your need isn't especially
urgent, I'd be happy to bring along a couple of the
big, bad 21kV ones and just give 'em to you.  My
garage is simply overflowing with this stuff.  I
probably couldn't be bothered to ship one, as it would
have to go freight.

<snip>