RE: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:20:50 +0100
From: Colin Dancer <colind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

>> After electrons are excited in the primary/secondary coil circuit using
transverse waves,
>> the electrons in the third coil are excited using longitudinal waves.
Longitudinal waves
>> produce only an E field in the third coil.  There is no H field (or very
little magnetic
>> component as Tesla said).  Whereas you would use standard rules for
electrodynamics in developing
>> the primary/secondary coil circuit, you would use acoustic rules for
electrons in the third coil.
>> As I pointed out in an earlier message, the acoustic rules are not
applied to sound waves moving
>> through the metal atoms, but are applied to the medium of electron ions
associated with the conductor.
>>  The electron ions are bound stronger in some materials than in others.

>> The acoustically excited ions in the third coil then produce an
electrostatic field that feeds
>> amplitude into electrostatically coupled ions in the surrounding
environment (disturbed charge of
>> ground and air).  The extent of the environment becoming
electrostatically resonated with the third
>> coil depends upon how long the system is running and the elasticity of
the ionic movements.

Dave,

If you want to keep putting forward the same old line about longitudinal
ion/plasma waves in air (which I believe many on this list consider to be
blatant pseudoscience), then I'd ask you to reconsider providing an
explanation for why the easily demonstrated damping effects of neutral
collisions and thermal motion don't dominate the very weak electrostatic
forces between the low density of ions in air.

Colin.