Re: indication of good tuning (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:07:09 +0000
From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: indication of good tuning (fwd)

Hi Matthew,

Well, that would all depend on what you wanted. Truely
a spark spitting coil is not an efficient radio wave broad-
caster and conversely, a good  broadcaster of EMF and
such is not a very good spark maker. Most Tesla coil
hobbiest are after the biggest sparks possible from their
particular setup. Besides, broadcasting a lot of EMF,
radio waves and such may very well put you on the
crap list of the FCC - not good.

David Rieben