Re: HV accident (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HV accident (fwd)

My only concern in putting things like that on the web
would be the possibility that a homeowners insurance
or life insurance company might not want to pay if the
house burned down or if he were to die. I always worry
that if my house were to burn that they would try to
blame all of my HV gear, and deny the claim.

Adam

> Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 21:05:41 +0800
> From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>