Re: New VTTC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 11:03:42 EDT
From: FutureT@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New VTTC (fwd)

In a message dated 8/4/2007 11:08:39 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

My  current best spark length is around 18". This is below the performance
that  others have achieved but I am confident that there is room  to
improve.

Hi Jim,

 I see you've increased the spark length greatly since we last  e-mailed.
I forget if you said you removed the shunts from the MOT?  I generally  do
that
and it helps the spark length because of the higher peak currents.   Some
shunts can be hard to remove without destroying the MOT.  But in any  case,
yes, VTTC's usually take time to optimize.  It's all a matter of  increasing
the spark length yet preventing the tube plate from getting too red.

Thanks for the update,

For those who are not familiar with my work;  VTTC's,  tubes,
rotary gaps, toroids, metal spinning, theory, tesla coil fiction,  etc.
My stuff is at:

  _http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page3.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page3.html)

John