Re: New VTTC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 12:12:54 -0700
From: James Zimmerschied <zimtesla@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New VTTC (fwd)

John, I have not modified my MOT. I will look into this but it's not too
obvious how to get the transformer apart without damage. I still have
other options pending time to try them - add more primary turns (I am at
the end of the coil at 32 turns, may take another turn or two), change
grid leak resistance (I am using 5k Ohm), adjust the feedback coil higher
(this is where I got arc over before so I need a corona shield to do
this).

Thanks for your comments.
Jim