Re: question about NSTs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 02:15:19 EDT
From: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: question about NSTs (fwd)

In a message dated 8/7/07 7:07:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> [...]

In my experience, if they are of different voltages, it will work, but you
will have added stresses on the lower voltage one. Your output will be limited
to the lower rating and life expectancy of the smaller one will be lowered.
If  voltages are the same, mixing different currents is OK. they just  add.

Matt D