Grounding (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:23:33 -0700
From: Anthony R. Mollner <penny831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Grounding

I've heard a few things about grounding and I was hoping to get some real
insight on this. Ok, the secondary deserves a really good ground connection
but what about the power supply and the tank circuit? Not to mention any
other line or transformer circuits that might be included? Should all
grounds be independent? Should they all be attached to the same ground rod?
How about multiple grounding connections like water pipes and ground rods?
Should the ground connection at the panel be used as well or separately from
the rest of the circuit? My experience has been that the more the better,
tied together or not.

Tony