Re: Grounding (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 18:47:09 -0400
From: timjroche@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Grounding (fwd)

Bart,

? on a pole pig, you have the two HV connections on top (ears, if you will) and the LV connects or lugs coming out of the can; so you are saying you hook one of the HV ears to RF Ground??? do you also hook one side of the gap to RF ground?? i understand the TC secondary bottom winding, but the inside primary?? with a gap in parallel and tank cap series to the pole pig?? how do you create a potential difference in the tank circuit so the SRSG will fire??

tim