Re: coil spark size??? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 20:42:49 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: coil spark size??? (fwd)

I agree with Chris, I have never fried an OBIT, and have even used them with
half shorts in TC use.  They eventually do die if used in this manner (so I
guess "never fried" is not accurate, but I have never fried a good one, even
when terribly overstressed), and they tend to have sparks race all over the
ceramic terminal, but the TC runs.
Scott Bogard.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cp=42.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01