Re: Ballast for pole pig. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:15:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: H.S. J. <hsheltonj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ballast for pole pig. (fwd)

This is what i used as a ballast: A 500ft spool of multi stranded 12AWG INSULATED wire.  It limits me down and, i have never triped a 20A breaker yet..not even close to come to tripping it.

You just take the spool, take out both leads, strip them and put it on the HOT side on the primary out of the wall.

-Shelton

Thank You,
H.S.J.

You may reply back at: hsheltonj@xxxxxxxxx