Re: eBay x-ray tubes Radium, Tritium (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:49:46 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: eBay x-ray tubes Radium, Tritium (fwd)

Sorry, I misread, they are illegal for EXPORT, which means we cannot ship
them abroad (probably so if Uncle Sam needs to build a bomb he can steal our
gun sights and exit signs to do it!).  Other countries like the UK have no
such restriction.  They are indeed illegal in Belgium (so I wasn't
completely wrong, just mostly (does Belgium have states?))!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-powered_lighting
second paragraph from the bottom.
Scott Bogard.