Re: three coil tesla coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 22:29:40 -0300
From: Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: three coil tesla coil (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> [...]
I have a theoretical study:
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/tesla/magnifier.html
And have made a magnifier, that worked as expected at low power, but had
insulation problems at
high power:
http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/tesla/mag345.html
I still don't have a design procedure for a system where the three coils
are magnetically coupled,
although surely there are solutions. The modeling of the distributed
capacitances of the coils would be
complicated.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz