Re: Viva la dump! $2 MOTs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:27:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: J. Aaron Holmes <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Viva la dump!  $2 MOTs (fwd)

Good deal!

Another route to cheap MOTs:  Check Craig's List in
your area (if you have one).  In the Seattle area,
there are often 12-15 microwave ovens in the "Free
Stuff" section.  Yep: $0.  Sure, you'll spend a little
on gas making your rounds and picking them up, but
otherwise you're usually getting whole ovens for free.
 Of course, if you don't need/want any of the other
leftovers, getting just the trannies from a junky
surplus store for a few $$ may end up being a better
deal (don't have to pay the dump to take the
leftovers).

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE