TCBA Newsletter Final Liquidation Sale (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:43:40 -0500
From: Cameron B. Prince <cplists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TCBA Newsletter Final Liquidation Sale

Dear fellow Tesla enthusiasts,

As some of you are already aware, I have acquired the copyrights and all
remaining issues of the TCBA newsletter from Harry Goldman. I have received
numerous requests to sell full sets of the newsletter and have decided to
offer a final liquidation. There are a limited number of the full sets
available and I will not be offering individual issues for sale.

This is an exclusive offer to Tesla list members and once they are gone,
they are gone. With this offer you'll get all 80 issues at the substantially
discounted price of $135.00. This price includes priority mail shipping with
insurance in the perfectly sized box shown in the photos at the link below.

For reference, the original subscription price was $30 per year which equals
$7.50 per issue. Back issues were previously available from Harry for around
$4-$6 each in quantity plus shipping. TCBA back issues have recently sold
for $8-$12 each on eBay plus a substantial shipping charge. This special
price gets you the entire set for less than $1.70 for each issue including
shipping.

For those of you who may be not be aware of the TCBA, there is an untold
wealth of information related to Tesla coil building in this newsletter that
ran for 20 years beginning in 1982. Each issue averages around 16 pages and
contains coil plans, technical information, questions and answers,
historical information regarding Tesla himself, reprints of classic Tesla
related magazine and newspaper articles and much, much more.

Here are photos of what you will receive:
http://www.teslauniverse.com/tcba/

To purchase, you may use the Paypal payment button at the link above or send
a Paypal payment of $135.00 to: cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those who wish to pay by cashier's check or money order, send payment
to:

Cameron Prince
P.O. Box 5435
Decatur, AL 35601

Shipping will begin immediately as I have the issues sorted and ready for
shipment.

Thanks,
Cameron