Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd )Storm conditions (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:57:10 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd )Storm conditions (fwd)

Yes, we are dry but it has been raining for 48 hrs continuous, stopped for a
few hrs today, and now another large storm approaching.  2 more days of
rain.

Yes, we will have pigs.

Dave Rieben is bringing up his green monster coil and we will be running BB
at 220 vac, 125 amps input.

DC

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com