TCBA Liquidation - Additional Info & Correction (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:13:09 -0500
From: Cameron B. Prince <cplists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TCBA Liquidation - Additional Info & Correction

Hello again Tesla fans,

I neglected to include a few details with the announcement of the TCBA sets
and I also mistakenly stated 80 issues when there are only 78. Harry started
the TCBA mid-year in 1982 so there were only two issues for the first year.

Some members have requested information about international shipping. If you
are outside the U.S., please include an additional $10.00 to cover the added
shipping expense. (If it's actually more than this, I'll take care of the
rest.)

Other members have wondered if there are any issues remaining since my post.
My plan is to make this offer available for the next couple of weeks. I have
a number of sets prepared and ready to ship. If the demand is greater than
the number I have prepared, I will make a one-time production run using the
masters to fulfill the orders I have received within this period.

Hopefully this clears up things a little but don't hesitate to contact me
should you have other questions.

Thanks,
Cameron