Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:08:59 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

If all else fails, you could always knock on your neighbor's door (and his
neighbor's, and his neighbor's, and his neighbor's, and his neighbor's) and
ask, "Could you give me a hand moving something?".  Many hands make light
work.
Scott Bogard.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)
>Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 06:08:42 -0600 (MDT)

Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline