Re: Subject: Re: Frequency splitting (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:33:10 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Frequency splitting (fwd)

Hi Jared,

I realize after seeing many of your postings that you express ideas with
little regard to how the reader may interpret. I also realize you did
not intend to degrade anyone. Please understand that I realized that
from the start. This is "why" I called this particular term (expert) to
attention. The term "expert" is either spoken in high regard or in
"very" low regard. When seeing a disagreement to what "experts are
saying", it is easy to assume low regard (intended or not). So I wanted
to simply make you and everyone else aware that it can be taken out of
context.

In my view of the universe, there are no experts, there is only
experience (it's simply a philosophy I have chosen and for reason). I
view the world this way because experience is what defines our
knowledge, abilities, and achievements. A title like "expert" doesn't
quantify (although it sounds nice if used in an expression of high
regard, but quite the opposite if not).

Take care,
Bart