RE: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:10:36 +0000
From: Jeff Behary <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

Hello,

I have had the same effect happen when photographing buildings in Prague at
night.  I turned off the flash, and relied on the steet lights & auto
headlights.  On one block I supposed the camera did not focus correctly and
received clear images of the buildings but steaks across the photos in the
same manner.  We had a good joke about this because it was a supposed to be
a haunted street in the past...

Jeff Behary, c/o
The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com

Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline