Re: New guy plans (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:24:12 -0700
From: Bryan Polinder <b.polinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New guy plans  (fwd)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 6:42 AM

thank you  those that have responded  the last couple of days I have been
digesting more and more data mined from various web sources .  I have down
loaded JavaTc what a lifesaver!!  the time spent in the math alone was going
to drive me insane < I am not a math whiz >  my feelings are understand the
formulas....let the slide rule  figure it out < dating myself there > . I
have traded the 1/2 copper pipe for 1/4 inch  saved a bit of cash on that
man has copper gone through the roof in the last year or what? rummaged
around the outbuilding and found a 100ft roll of 15AWG supertwist 210strand
wire  maybe can use that for hook ups , also a bunch of  4 " schedule 40
ABS.. would that be O.K. for secondary coil form? was hoping there was a
variac out there but no such luck I think the wives dad got rid of it a year
or so ago  . so now I'm on  search for that too 120 in 140 out at 10 should
be about the right size would it not? I suppose I shall have to visit the
dark mistress E-bay , will pick up the stuff for a terry filter there too .
sorry for the blathering and the myriad of questions but its better to
measure twice and cut once as they say .

thank you again