RE: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:56:33 -0500
From: David Thomson <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

Hi Scot,

> So...  the possibility of the situation is ... 4 sodium vapor
> lamps of which 3 are in the distance, the flash captures the
> T-coil, shutter remains open for X amount of time after the
> CCD ( or film) records the initial image. Once the
> photographer "took" the picture, the camera was moved towards
> the right and then upwards with increasing velocity ( thus
> causing the spread out flashes in the "streamer" ( which are
> more than likely the 60Hz pulses in the street light).

After I sent my other post and saw your earlier post, it dawned
on me what must be happening.  We are all thinking in terms of
visible light because we see a visible image.

It is likely the camera took its photo normally, but after the
shutter closed the CCD was still recording.  The street lamps do
not only emit visible light, but also radio frequencies.  It is
likely the CCD could see the radio frequencies and develop them
right through the shutter after the original image was shot.

It is also likely that many of the striations above the coil are
also radio frequencies from excited gases.

Dave