Re: 555 Timer program (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:43:10 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 555 Timer program (fwd)

I already found this link. Sense I do not have a scope it does not help me
much.  I have a TTL book with all the information I need to design the
circuit.  I was trying to stay away from square wave input to the
transformer primary. A spike or saw tooth wave will produce the results I
need.  I use to have a 555 timer program on my old computer that showed
the 555 timer output wave form.  I actually do not know how accutate the
wave form really was sense I have not had a scope in years and could not
check the wave form to see what I was getting from the 555 timer.