Re: [TCML] neon sign power supplies

I think that Dr. Resonance alluded to that, I have given consideration to
trying it out - I have scavenged some diodes from some old microwave oven
and I have a few capacitors that I was going to wire up into an MMC.  I
guess it would be pretty important to put something like a Terry filter to
protect the silicon devices in the NST power supply though.