Cc: <jimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 11:40 AM
Subject: RE: [TCML] 833C VTTC Audio Coil

Ha Ha, Great flick!
Dr. Hankendstien,

You gotta love it. I plan to build a dual 833a VTTC modulated coil someday. Would you care to share some more info about the coil construction. It looks great! Are you using the classic Stacto circuit? What are you using for the
modulator and isolation to audio output? And lastly are you using a plate
transformer or MOT's? It seems to me a 4KV plate transformer would be ideal
for this setup.

Jim Mora