[TCML] thinking of building a sstc.

Hey yall,

  I have been contemplating building an audio modulated sstc, I was just wondering if any one out there knew of some good schematics and maybe some parts lists that wouldnt be to expensive and or too discouraging for a beginner. I was checking out the plasma sonic 2 on easternvoltageresearch.com but they dont have any pcb's left for sale. Is it very hard to etch your own pcb's? Any help is much appreciated!

  Thanks everyone,
  Russell D.