[TCML] (Assistant) Moderator's Notes

Dear TCML Community,

Just a couple of quick points:

Please watch your tone.  Let's keep it civil.  We all
know that statements, advice, and criticisms which
seem very reasonable in our own head can come across
rather harsh when read from an e-mail.  Take a minute
to read over what you've typed before you hit "send".
If you are ticked off at a fellow list member or if
you are in a bad mood, take a break and tend to the
e-mail later.

Please don't be condescending or insulting with your
replies.  The level of education and experience varies
widely across the TCML membership--from 5th graders to
PhD's.  Please be patient when explaining seemingly
simple matters to others.  If you find youself
irritated or bored with a particular subject, post, or
thread, let someone else answer it.

Merry Christmas! (stressing the "Merry" part)

Your Humble Assistant List Moderator Toadie,

Greg