Re: [TCML] stupid!!!!

Welcome to the world of "fringe science" associated with Tesla.

Unfortunately there are many folks out there that think Tesla was a master healer, free energy and alien expert.

His coils have been associated with "magic" healing powers for decades.
The violet ray was a prime example of this.

Today, they use Tesla coils as described in the link as they think the Tesla coil along with the various gases in the tubes will generate all sorts of healing powers. Followers of Rife and others use Tesla coils to power their magic healing devices.

It is sad and has a nasty side effect in that governments step in and ban such machines. The fall out could be the banning of a Tesla coil some day.

I have a large amount of information and some machines from this pseudo science area.

Frank