RE: [TCML] Ceramic Caps

I doubt it - you really do get what you pay for.  I wasn't able to see the link you provided, but judging by the price, they're probably ceramic disks.  The losses are very high and they have an unfortunate property of varying their capacitance as a function of temperature.  So as you run it, the tuning frequency becomes a moving target.  It may kind-of work, but you really want only polypropylene caps.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA