[TCML] Re: [UK] Coiling in the Media

Sorry about that... I forgot to edit the subject line.
There were more pictures in the print version. I'll try and scan it later.

Tom

Quoting Dave Pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>:

=20
Just a quick note from the UK to say there was a full page article on Pe=
ter
Terren's tesla coiling activities in the Metro newspaper this morning,
featuring lots of nice pictures (including the car theft protection and
christmas tree). Nice one Peter!
   Thusly:
    www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=3D78576&in_page_id=3D=
34

   (if the link does nae break.)
   Two colour pix.=20

   Google
    News
    Search on (i think i used):
     Peter Treffen

  Internet is good fun.
   8)>>
 =20
Electrickery in the back yard
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Electricity
Electric fun in the back yard

What do you get when you cross an eccentric amateur scientist, lots of op=
en land and
more than 500,000 volts of electricity?

Huge light sculptures that literally make sparks fly.

Peter Terren spends his free time practising what he calls the 'art of el=
ectrickery'.
...much etc...

  [trimmed in respect of copyright...]
  Included some good safety notes...

[Hint:
It is possible, and, when subjects change, desirable, on occaision, to ed=
it
mail subject lines....
8)>>]

I just set a google news alert to pick up any tesla coil stories.

best
dwp