Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Re: [UK] Coiling in the Media

Jeff,

Maybe if we turn this into a for profit mailing list everyone will clam up when they have a new or innovative idea and try to squeeze a buck from it. Of course that will make hunting a little harder. I think Peter is in it for the science and fun of it. Thanks Peter -cool stuff!

 Scott

Teslacoil Workshop <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Peter,

Great work!

I hope you're getting paid. DC's production companies are well funded and
you should be making $$$ from these gigs. If not, there is a line producer
somewhere that has pocketed the funds that DC gave them to give to you.
Something to think about. ;-)

Jeff Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Terren"

Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 5:34 AM

Its been a busy week for media for me kicked off by the Tesla Christmas
tree
which gave me 90,000 hits to my site. There was an interview for
Wired.com,
one for Barcroft media (which did the Metro article) plus transferring 60M
of high res pics. Also lots of correspondence regarding the Discovery
Channel shoot of the Xmas tree tomorrow for a 4 min segment to be shown in
Canada. (will probably take 6 hours of shooting).
The one I enjoyed most though, was the Hungarian Maxim ("men's") magazine.
love showing people the 2 page article with the golden sparks then watch
as
they turn it to see the cover which in Maxim fashion shows two very
scantily
clad ladies. (of course I only read the articles.....)
This is the scanned Metro page 3 article.
http://tesladownunder.com/TESLA%20COIL%20-%20Metro%201500.jpg

Peter
http://tesladownunder.com

----- Original Message ----- > Quoting Dave Pierson :