Re: [TCML] Re: [UK] Coiling in the Media

Peter,

> I agree that I am not an astute businessman.

I never meant to imply that. I'm sorry if I gave that idea. I'm not a
business genius either, I just firmly believe in my company's mission to
rekindle the lost art of high voltage special effects.

> I am sure Discovery Canada will be all Tesla'd out so
> perhaps Discovery USA?

Naw... I'm sure Discovery is just now discovering. Imagine Monster Garage or
American Chopper or Crab Fishing for that matter but with Tesla Coils as the
backdrop. My hat will be off to whoever gets THAT gig first! (*)

Way to go Peter... You're making a splash and that is what is most
important. The name "Nikola Tesla" is all the better because of your art.
Stay safe!

Jeff

* Possible casting? I'll be Adam, Nick will play Jamie. Sam makes a good
Grant with Chris as a bigger version of Torrie. Carrie?...  Hmmmm... That's
a tough one... No sex appeal in our show.... ;-(