RE: [TCML] nnanred1's coupling values

Hello nnanred1,

It's plain that you are well educated and know a thing or two about the *theory* of resonance transformers.  Whether or not you have actually built one remains to be seen.

I feel compelled to suggest that you are failing in any attempt to communicate your significant knowledge to this forum.  Citing just publication names is of no practical value to, probably, anyone on this List.  Unless the publication is freely available on-line and you can tell us where, it's highly unlikely that anyone is going looking for it, based on obtuse references from someone who refuses to be named.

Further, as another List member has pointed out, a Google search of your email address reveals that address belongs to one John Reed at the University of Central Florida.  Small world.

I'll guess that you may have much to contribute to this forum, but obscure references, sloppy grammar/punctuation, and the coy secret identity, prevent that from happening.  And the downright unintelligible nonsense "meaning man did not know these things.  its all under the umbrella of the American Institute of Physics and they all have their shirt tails in." - no one knows what you're talking about.

" im sorry i told u how the transformer worked instead of memorizing all the mummeries you operate under that keep you from an understanding." - WTF???  You might find greater academic acceptance if you could write in plain, spellchecked English.

Gary Lau
MA, USA