[TCML] Another MMC question.

Hello all

 I am looking back at information I based my first MMC on and compairing it to new info I have gotten
from the list and I am confused. I'm looking at this file mmc_cap_chart.pdf on classictesla dot com
and according to the chart I should be using 1 string of 8 CD 942C20P15K's for a 12/60 nst to achive
an LTR value.
 I intend on building my new MMC with 2 strings of 15 of the CD 942C20P15K but wanted to confirm
first. Why are the vaules in the chart so much different?

 Thank you all for your time and help.

Vinnie