[TCML] four large HV caps for sale - used as a set for T.C. work

I have four each capacitors, rated 0.1 uF @ 60 KVDC.

Single-ended construction (one large glass HV bushing, case ground).
The metal cans are about 12" tall by 5" wide by 8" deep (guessing,
fro memory).  The glass bushing, which has a large stud threaded
(I think) 1/2-13, adds another 4" - 5" of overall height.  If someone
is genuinely interested in buying them and really cares about the
dimensions, I'll take some exact measurements and photos.

Since I bought them, they have been strapped together with heavy
copper strap in series-parallel (as a single capacitor) in a
varnished particle board box with wood handles which I built for the
purpose.  I would guess that the four of them together in the box
weigh perhaps 50 pounds).  In theory, the combo is good to 0.1 uF @
120 KVDC.

These are oil-filled, I believe they are oil-and-paper-and-foil types
intended for filtering.  However, I ran them for years on various
coils run from a 5 KVA / 14.4 KV pole pig (at up to 12kW input), and
also from some of DiaboliCo's custom-made TC transformers (rated 15 KV
@ 500mA).  Most of the time they never even got warm to the touch even
after long runs.  The one time I ran one of DiaboliCo's 12 KW coils
for about five minutes continuously, followed by about a ten minute
break, followed by another five minute continuous run (this was for a
commercial video shoot in one of our haunted house operations), I
checked them after that and they were just slightly warm to the touch.
Apparently, 120 KVDC is adequate for 15 KVAC Tesla coils (easily 30
KVAC superimposed voltages).  :)

That coil, and other coils of various sizes and power levels which I
used with this same capacitor set, ran at anywhere from 85 KHz to 200
KHz.

They still measure 0.1 uF on my GenRad LCR bridge, with a 1KV DC
charge (maximum I can float my LCR bridge at) at 1 KHz.  They measure
the same with no charge.

Sold as a set only.  I originally paid $75 for each of the four caps.
Make me a reasonable offer.

I might be able to ship these, but there could be a significant delay
due to my personal circumstances and the holidays.  I don't have the
time or money to build a proper crate right now, so it would be better
for everyone if you can pick them up in Denver.

I'll probably put these on eBay if they don't sell here.

 - Bill "Gomez" Lemieux